Terms of service
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Coupons are applicable only when payment it is via credit card / Payment Gateway, and this is at our own discretion, the same can change or be updated at any given time and without notification.
Coupons are excluded from cetain items or delivery types, and this is at our own discretion, the same can change or be updated at any given time and without notification.
- The Clothes Catch Rewards Programme is open to any customer or person who registers and purchases any products via the “clothes catch site” which can be found at: https://www.clothescatch.me/
- Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, affiliates, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- A genuine email account which will generate a membership identification are all required to join and benefit from the programme
- Under the Clothes Catch Rewards Programme, members can collect and redeem their points as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The rewards promotion is an ongoing programme, which will remain active until further notice. In the event of the programme coming to an end, all members will be notified via email and have a minimum of 30 days to use points and complete any outstanding transactions. In the event that the site is shut down, users will still be given a minimum of 30 days to use their points.
- Points cannot be used in conjuntion with other discounts, unless both parties agree.
How to Join
- Applicants can become a Clothes Catch Rewards Programme member by registering at www.clothescatch.me
- To become a member, one has to create an account or purchase products from the official website, so the applicant must provide their first name or last name, and email address. By registering on the Clothes Catch website, participants will be automatically enrolled in the Rewards Programme.
- Should any of the following occur, the website management reserves the right to terminate membership and revoke any reward points gained:
a. The member fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
b. The member supplies false or misleading information.
c. The member abuses or misuses any membership privileges of the rewards programme.
d. The member is involved in any act of fraud, theft, or dishonesty.
- The member must ensure that their contact details are kept updated, specifically their email address.
- The member must keep any membership number or password secure and should not disclose this to anyone else. If the member knows, or suspects that the password has been stolen or compromised, or that anyone other than the member has knowledge of their membership identification code or password, the member should notify the Customer Service number and change your password on their Rewards Account as soon as possible.
Collecting Rewards Points
- Rewards can be earned, or collected, by the following means:
a. Making purchases — every time you make a valid purchase you earn points. These points will be added to your Reward Points balance, which can be found in the ‘My Rewards’ section of the Clothes Catch website.
b. Registering on the site.
c. Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
d. Review Submission — Earn points for submitting genuine product reviews.
- By making a purchase on Clothes Catch website, registered members will earn Rewards points for future transactions. These are calculated at X points for every purchase. These reward points can then be applied to future orders.
Be truthful: do not submit any content that you know is false, inaccurate or misleading.
The member writing the reviews are solely responsible for the content they provide. Such entries cannot infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of others. Any reviews that are not relevant to any of the products in the range will be excluded. Any inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will subsequently be withdrawn from the site and the member warned.
Please note that the content posted on this site does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or websites. We may refuse to publish or remove posts which are not compliant with these House Rules. We retain the right to amend the present House of Rules at any time.”
Spending / using Rewards points
- Reward points are only redeemable as a discount in the checkout area of the website and are only available for registered users (who are logged in at the time of purchase). If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them, you will have the option of using points alongside the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance, will be visible in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with credit card payment methods only.
- To redeem, you will receive a unique and not transferable code in your registered email address.
- Minimum redemption is 600 points in any one transaction.
- Cancelling/leaving or avoiding participation of the membership – if you wish to leave the Clothes Catch Rewards programme, you must request your account to be deleted. You will need to speak to Customer Services through our WhatsApp number, or via email to: email@example.com and we will remove your account. If you do not apply your reward points to a particular transaction, your points and any gained will still be available/ added to use on any future purchases
- The website management reserves the right to verify all usage of the Clothes Catch Rewards Programme including, but not limited to, any purchase using the correct identity, and to refuse to award a points, or withdraw membership entitlement, or refuse further participation in the Rewards Programme where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this Rewards Programme, or otherwise where a member has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Rewards Programme. The management will be the final arbiter in any decision, and these will be binding.
- Limitations of Liability: The management does not assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of data at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Website management cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Participation: Participants of the Rewards Programme agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Collection, display and use of consumers reviews
We are free to use and publish the information provided in the reviews as we wish, provided that Client complies with these Terms. We may also freely use, reproduce, publish, make available and translate the content of the review forever throughout the world and in any media and on any medium whatsoever.
In addition to utilizing Widgets on our web site, We may also elect to enable the Service to provide Reviews and related information for publication on third party sites, including Internet search engines with which the reviews third party will collaborate for the purpose of such publications, from time to time (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). We acknowledge that Third Party Sites control the insertion of Review information (including overall rating, number of stars and the number of Reviews gathered), and that under no circumstances will Clothes Catch be responsible for the actions or omissions of the Third Party Sites. For the avoidance of doubt, Clothes Catch makes no representation and gives no warranty in relation to any actions or omissions of Third Party Sites. However, we do take seriously the performance or any failure in performance by any third party and, should we become aware of such a failure, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to correct such third party’s performance.
In order to enable us to collect Reviews, Client must provide us with his/her data that we require to create and send out invitations in a form of electronic mail, to Clients to provide a Review. The Client will be prompted to provide a Review concerning their purchase of a product or service from Us, or any other interactions they may have had with us. Client’s delivery of his/her information to us, constitutes warranty that We have obtained all necessary permission and consents from the Client to allow us to process the data as required in order to deliver the Service that We request, and that the use of such data by us to deliver the Service, including the publication and distribution of Consumer information and the Reviews, shall not breach any applicable laws related to data privacy or rights of publicity.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Clothes Catch and its licensors.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Clothes Catch.
Clothes Catch has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Clothes Catch shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Contact usIf you have any questions related to our Terms of service, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org